Wolford: "Only for the Ladies!" Top 5 Page for this destination Vienna Shopping Tip by longsanborn
Vienna Shopping: 208 reviews and 325 photos
Wolford's boutique is clean and modern. The products are well displayed, and the sales ladies are professional and helpful. Wolford's products are of very good quality and worth their high prices, although I don't tend to shop there often.
The Wolford AG runs 10 international branches and sells its goods through mono-brand boutiques and partners in 60 different countries worldwide. Through co-branding, Wolford entered seasonal collaborations with famous international designers such as Jean Paul Gaultier, Philipp Starck, Vivienne Westwood, Karl Lagerfeld and Emilio Pucci. For Fall 2004, Wolford has also been producing tights and bodies for the Italian world brand Giorgio Armani through a license agreement.
Wolford was started by Reinhold Wolff, an industrialist from Vorarlberg and Walter Palmers, a retail entrepreneur from Vienna. In 1949 they founded the company of Wolff & Co. KG in Bregenz at Lake Constance. In 1950, Wolford brand name became a registered trade mark.
In 1964 the company started production of women’s outerwear, the first garments in this area being pullovers. In 1988 the internationalisation of Wolford achieved a new dynamic for the future. Today, Wolford, a company operating for over 50 years, is specialising in the manufacture and sales of high quality leg- and bodywear, in particular stockings, tights, bodies, swimwear and lingerie in the luxury segment.
What to buy: High quality hosiery leg-and-bodywear, in particular stockings, tights, bodies, swimwear and lingerie in the luxury segment; You can also buy women's outerwear, pullovers, etc.
What to pay: Depends on your budget! Starting from Euro 30 for pantyhose, and Euro 100-200-300++ for clothes!
Directions: Available in most major shopping areas in Vienna
Theme: Women's Clothes
More Reviews (163)
- See All Italian from Naples
- See All Mozart Balls (Not what you think)
- See All Route change in Tram No. 1 and No. 2
- See All Opposite the VIC/UNO City and Austria...
- See All Visit the Tiergarten Schönbrunn...
- See All Vienna and the Euro 2008
- See All Check out Taborstrasse in Leopoldstadt...
- See All Beware of Handphone Snatchers!
- See All Soft Romances at Museum Quartier
- See All To Tip/Not to Tip? How much? Tough...
- See All Roller Blading in Vienna's Many Parks
- See All Prepare for a Hot, Hot, Hot Summer
longsanborn's Related Pages
Have you been to Vienna?Share Your Travels