"Denbigh Castle's ghost encounters" Denbigh Things to Do Tip by budapest8

Denbigh Castle grounds August 2006
      Denbigh Castle grounds August 2006
      Denbigh Castle entrance

Ms Jones (Denbigh)
I was up at Denbigh Castle one night with 3 of my friends at around 12pm, we played dares in the dark and I got dared to go and stand by the well on my own for 5 minutes, they ran off to the other side of the castle, so they could see me. I stood there and stood there, 2 minutes in I heard screaming coming from the other side of the well. I looked up but no one was there and a splash of water at the bottom of the well, I froze, my 5 minutes were up, my friends came back I told them what I heard they didn't believe me. Only 1 did she told me her dad told her a ghost story like that when she was little. So was I dreaming or was it a ghost that lost her baby in the well?
Mon Jan 8 10:18:16 2007

s.l.r denbigh
i am 25 years old and have lived in denbigh my whole life, when i was a child i used to play up there with my cousins, and when i hit my teens i used to drink up there like most teens at the time, but i never saw anything to scare me, yet just after i turned 23 i lived up by the castle, i was walking home one night after work when i looked up towards the castle and saw what appeared to be something float along the top of the wall, i thought i must have been tired so i went straight home and it was only when i thought about it later on that i started to feel scared!
Mon Nov 6 08:43:07 2006

Phill Pritchard (Denbigh)
My mates Anton and I did some expeditions in Denbigh Castle and we have seen many orbs, figures and heard noises one of which shouted get out. It was in a deep English voice. We have also heard footsteps from the chamber under the wooden bridge so I believe the s.e.a's vigil to be true.
Wed Aug 23 09:27:40 2006

• Written Mar 9, 2007

budapest8 Used To Live Here!

“Travelling is a passion beyond reason ~ Myticl~:*.隐形的 ღ (~_~)♫♫”

Have you been to Denbigh?