"A FEW THINGS" Top 5 Page for this destination Somalia Packing List Tip by DAO
Somalia What to Pack: 5 reviews and 5 photos
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: A good hat - the sun is intense. There is little shade and you are near the Equator.
Sunscreen - same reason. Keep it on you to reapply several times.
Good boots or walking shoes. Lots of loose stones and sand.
Toiletries and Medical Supplies: Tummy meds. May not be available at the Pharmacies here.
Photo Equipment: A good cleaning cloth. It does get very dusty.
Miscellaneous: BYOB. Bring Your Own Booze. You can import a few bottles for personal use. I would suggest Vodka and/or Whiskey. You can buy cold soft drinks and juices here cheap.
More Reviews (39)
- See All A GOOD MEAL
- See All CADAANI RESTAURANT
- THE BOYS BASKETBALL STADIUM
- See All THE CENTRAL MOSQUE
- See All THE MAN MISSING A FOOT
- See All ETHIOPIAN FLIGHT SERVICE
DAO's Related Pages
Explore the World
- Marina di Pisa
- Porto Santo Stefano Hotels
- Mazurani Hotels
- Krems an der Donau Hotels
- Temple of Abu Simbel Hotels
- Curtea de Arges
- Castelfranco Veneto
- Glass House Mountains National Park
- Dunmovin Hotels
- Fanling Hotels
- Horbat Mamshit
Have you been to Somalia?Share Your Travels