"Yap Kongsi Clan House" Top 5 Page for this destination Yap Kongsi (Yap Clan) Temple Tip by SLLiew
Yap Kongsi (Yap Clan) Temple, Penang: 7 reviews and 7 photos
There are two separate buildings of different architecture side by side - the Yap Kongsi and the Yap Temple.
The land of the building was donated by a banker back in 1924 who founded Ban Hin Lee Bank which is now absobed into Southern Bank.
As Chinese practise ancestral worship, the Yap Kongsi is a place of meeting for all those of the Yap surname.
Address: Armenia Street, George Town
Directions: At Jalan Masjid Kapitan Keling
More Things to Do in Penang (56)
More Reviews (165)
- See All Service Apartment in Batu Ferringhi
- See All Buying fruits and local agriculture...
- See All Penang Famous "Curry Mee"
- "Titi Kerawang" Waterfalls
- See All Getting dizzy in the back seat
- See All Gurney Hotel hangout
- See All Penang State Mosque, Jalan Masjid Negeri
- See All Driving in Penang Island - challenging...
- See All Hiking on PWA water pipe trail
- See All Botanic Walk
- See All How to order food at hawker center
Been to Penang?Share your travels with the world!
SLLiew's Related Pages
Have you been to Penang?Share Your Travels