"Sunrise at Church Street Pier" Top 5 Page for this destination Church Street Pier Tip by SLLiew
Church Street Pier, Penang: 1 reviews and 3 photos
If you get up too early in Penang and wondering what to do, you can watch sunrise at the Church Street Pier near the Ferry Terminal at Weld Quay, Penang Island.
The sun will rise over the Bukit Mertajam Hill and you can see a nice reflection over the sea.
If you are more adventurous, you can just take the ferry across while doing so. The cost of a return trip is only RM1.20 payable at the mainland side.
Address: Jalan Gereja, 10200 George Town, Pulau Pinang.
Directions: At the end of Church Street.
More Things to Do in Penang (56)
More Reviews (165)
- See All Service Apartment in Batu Ferringhi
- See All Buying fruits and local agriculture...
- See All Penang Famous "Curry Mee"
- "Titi Kerawang" Waterfalls
- See All Getting dizzy in the back seat
- See All Gurney Hotel hangout
- See All Penang State Mosque, Jalan Masjid Negeri
- See All Driving in Penang Island - challenging...
- See All Hiking on PWA water pipe trail
- See All Botanic Walk
- See All How to order food at hawker center
Been to Penang?Share your travels with the world!
SLLiew's Related Pages
Have you been to Penang?Share Your Travels