"Sunbathing like nobody business" Top 5 Page for this destination Batu Ferringhi Tip by SLLiew
Batu Ferringhi, Penang: 10 reviews and 10 photos
Another relaxing thing to do in Batu Ferringhi is doing nothing.
Lying on a deck chair and enjoying the glorious warm solar rays. Of course, you must start off slowly and know your own skin tolerance to avoid a bad sun burn that can "ruin" your holidays.
Use the heaviest sun block rating if unsure and have shorter periods of sunbathing. There are many "experts" lying nearby and so you can get "free advice"
Reading a book is fine but falling asleep is better done in the shade. Otherwise, you will be as red as a lobster or grilled tiger prawn.
Address: Jalan Feringghi,11200 Batu Feringgi, Pulau Pinang
Directions: Northern coast of Pulau Pinang
More Things to Do in Penang (56)
More Reviews (165)
- See All Service Apartment in Batu Ferringhi
- See All Buying fruits and local agriculture...
- See All Penang Famous "Curry Mee"
- "Titi Kerawang" Waterfalls
- See All Getting dizzy in the back seat
- See All Gurney Hotel hangout
- See All Penang State Mosque, Jalan Masjid Negeri
- See All Driving in Penang Island - challenging...
- See All Hiking on PWA water pipe trail
- See All Botanic Walk
- See All How to order food at hawker center
Been to Penang?Share your travels with the world!
SLLiew's Related Pages
Have you been to Penang?Share Your Travels