MerryLand/Happy Land Guest House: "Best Guest House in Hong Kong" Hong Kong Hotel Tip by samathachow

Hong Kong Hotels: 762 reviews and 853 photos

I live in Guangzhou (China) and i got travel to Hong Kong twice a month for business purpose, spending 3 to 4 nights there. I have stayed in many different guest houses, i can say that Merryland Guest House is the most welcoming and comfortable guest house in Hong Kong. The owner, Ms. Winnie Lam (—Ñ‹X?º?—Žm) is so nice and helpful during my stays. Every time, Winnie reserve room for me even it is in high season and take care of me. Really thanks her so much!!!! More than that, the guest house is clean, safe and warm. I am sure your stay in Merryland Guest House can make your trip/journeys would be much more amazing as the guest house provides you th best services.

Unique Qualities: Cheap rent;
Neat and fresh environment (compare to other guest houses);
Friendly and helpful staffs;
Basic facilities (air-condition, TV, DVD recorder, Hair dryer, morning call service etc.);
Daily necessities (towels, teeth brush and toothpaste, slipper, shampoo and soap etc.);
Convenient (close to MTR and KCR, shopping centres, convenient stores)

Address: MerryLand Guest House - D2, 13/F, Mirador Mansion, 58 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon / HappyLand Guest House - F3, 6/F, Mirador Mansion, 58 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: I just copied the address from Winnie's name card. I think you'd better give Winnie a call (+852 9411 8832) to make reservation in advance.
othercontact: merryland.guesthouse@yahoo.com
Phone: +852 9411 8832 / +852 2191 9086
Price: US$20-40
Theme: Pension/Guesthouse

Review Helpfulness: 3 out of 5 stars

• Updated Feb 26, 2007

More Hotels in Hong Kong (1)

Comments

Ranked Member

Have you been to Hong Kong?