Chang Asian Noodles (by the Donaucity): "For a Great Business Lunch, Try Noodles!" Top 5 Page for this destination Chang Ya-hui KEG Tip by longsanborn
Chang Ya-hui KEG, Vienna: 3 reviews and 6 photos
Chang Asian Noodles opened up its 2nd branch on the ground floor of the Andromeda Tower at the Donaucity complex in 2003. Andromeda Tower is next to the TechGate Tower, that is next to the Metro U1 Kaisermuhlen station.
The Donaucity complex is next to the Vienna International Centre/UNO-City and the Austria Conference Centre. Chang Asian Noodles is strategically located, and with its excellent food, it has been very successful in drawing in the professional/working lunch crowds.
HOWEVER, SINCE SPRING 2010, THIS RESTAURANT HAS CLOSED DOWN !! NOW I HAVE TO GO ELSEWHERE FOR GOOD FOOD AROUND THIS AREA!!
Favorite Dish: Everything on the menu. Chang restaurant has good selections of dishes on its menu. They are especially famous for their delicious fried noodles.
Address: Donaucity strasse 6, Andromeda Tower
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: Take Metro U1 to Kaisermuhlen station, exit towards the Austria Centre Vienna (ACV).
Theme: Pan-Asian and Pacific Rim
More Restaurants in Vienna (86)
More Reviews (86)
- See All Mozart Balls (Not what you think)
- See All Route change in Tram No. 1 and No. 2
- See All Opposite the VIC/UNO City and Austria...
- See All Visit the Tiergarten Schönbrunn...
- See All Vienna and the Euro 2008
- See All Check out Taborstrasse in Leopoldstadt...
- See All Beware of Handphone Snatchers!
- See All Soft Romances at Museum Quartier
- See All To Tip/Not to Tip? How much? Tough...
- See All Roller Blading in Vienna's Many Parks
- See All Prepare for a Hot, Hot, Hot Summer
- See All Only for the Ladies!
longsanborn's Related Pages
Have you been to Vienna?Share Your Travels