CHANG ASIAN NOODLES: "Delicious Asian Noodles!" Top 5 Page for this destination Chang Ya-hui KEG Tip by longsanborn
Chang Ya-hui KEG, Vienna: 3 reviews and 6 photos
Chang Asian Noodles restaurant is one of the earlier places that serves excellent asian noodles, way before the rest of the copy-cat one-name noodle restaurants popped up in Vienna. The restaurant is not very large and it is simple, modern and trendy. I have been to Chang's several times before it became too crowded and unavailable without reservations. As the food is excellent, it is advisable to reserve a table.
Chang Asian Noodles was so successful that it opened a 2nd branch near the Vienna International Centre (UNO-City), on the ground floor of Andromeda Tower (Donaucitystr. 6), catering to the Donaucity residents and the working crowds around the area.
Opening hours: Mondays - Saturdays from 11.30 - 23.00 hrs. Sundays are closed.
Favorite Dish: Fried Noodles, what else? They also have excellent starters such as chicken satay, spring rolls, tom yum soup, fried tofu, etc.
Address: Waaggasse 1/Wiedner Haupstrasse 38, 4th District
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: Wiedner Haupstrasse
Theme: Chinese/Dim Sum
More Restaurants in Vienna (86)
More Reviews (86)
- See All Mozart Balls (Not what you think)
- See All Route change in Tram No. 1 and No. 2
- See All Opposite the VIC/UNO City and Austria...
- See All Visit the Tiergarten Schönbrunn...
- See All Vienna and the Euro 2008
- See All Check out Taborstrasse in Leopoldstadt...
- See All Beware of Handphone Snatchers!
- See All Soft Romances at Museum Quartier
- See All To Tip/Not to Tip? How much? Tough...
- See All Roller Blading in Vienna's Many Parks
- See All Prepare for a Hot, Hot, Hot Summer
- See All Only for the Ladies!
longsanborn's Related Pages
Have you been to Vienna?Share Your Travels