Demi-Tass Indian Restaurant: "Maybe one of the best Indian restaurant in town" Top 5 Page for this destination Indisches Restaurant Demi Tass Tip by longsanborn
Indisches Restaurant Demi Tass, Vienna: 1 reviews and 1 photos
Demi-Tass restaurant claims to be the "best Indian restaurant in town"; I saw the advertisement by the platform of the U4 underground train station.
The restaurant was rather small, a bit cramp and richly decorated. The service was quick, very professional, friendly and efficient. However, prices were steep ? a standard curry cost ? 12 or more ? but the food was excellent.
Opening hours: Mondays to Saturdays frm 11:30am - 2.30pm and 6 pm-11:30pm.
Favorite Dish: The menu was extensive and varied, listing the standard red curries, kormas, tandoori, and vindaloos. The roti and naan were good. I tried the beef curry and it was good.
Address: A-1040 Vienna, Prinz-Eugen-Strasse 28
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: Take the D-Tram towards the Sudbahnhof Train Station.
Phone: +43-1-504 31 19
More Restaurants in Vienna (86)
More Reviews (86)
- See All Mozart Balls (Not what you think)
- See All Route change in Tram No. 1 and No. 2
- See All Opposite the VIC/UNO City and Austria...
- See All Visit the Tiergarten Schönbrunn...
- See All Vienna and the Euro 2008
- See All Check out Taborstrasse in Leopoldstadt...
- See All Beware of Handphone Snatchers!
- See All Soft Romances at Museum Quartier
- See All To Tip/Not to Tip? How much? Tough...
- See All Roller Blading in Vienna's Many Parks
- See All Prepare for a Hot, Hot, Hot Summer
- See All Only for the Ladies!
longsanborn's Related Pages
Have you been to Vienna?Share Your Travels