Thai Kitchen: "Another Thai Place" Top 5 Page for this destination Thai Kitchen Restaurant Tip by longsanborn
Thai Kitchen Restaurant, Vienna: 1 reviews and 2 photos
Thai Kitchen is another Thai restaurant located in the 5th District of Vienna, on Schönbrunner Strasse. The restaurant interior is modern and tastefully decorated. There is a cosy ambience about the place. It is a nice place to go for some romantic dinner or business dinner.
Opening hours: Tuesdays - Fridays from 18.00 - 23.30 hrs;
Saturday & Sundays from 12.00 - 14.30 and 18.00 - 24.00 hrs.
Favorite Dish: Thai fish cake, Chicken satay, Tom Yum (hot & spicy soup), Shrimp-Papaya salad, Thai Beef salad, Chicken with chilli & basil, Phad Thai noodles, Spicy Thai fried rice, Green Curry chicken, Red curry beef and many more
Address: 1050 Wien, Schönbrunner Strasse 23
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: Metro U4 Kettenbrucken-gasse station, or Bus no. 59A
More Restaurants in Vienna (86)
More Reviews (86)
- See All Mozart Balls (Not what you think)
- See All Route change in Tram No. 1 and No. 2
- See All Opposite the VIC/UNO City and Austria...
- See All Visit the Tiergarten Schönbrunn...
- See All Vienna and the Euro 2008
- See All Check out Taborstrasse in Leopoldstadt...
- See All Beware of Handphone Snatchers!
- See All Soft Romances at Museum Quartier
- See All To Tip/Not to Tip? How much? Tough...
- See All Roller Blading in Vienna's Many Parks
- See All Prepare for a Hot, Hot, Hot Summer
- See All Only for the Ladies!
longsanborn's Related Pages
Have you been to Vienna?Share Your Travels