"Soviet era sculpture" Top 5 Page for this destination Other Attractions Tip by sennaya
Other Attractions, Saint Petersburg: 95 reviews and 147 photos
Saint Petersburg has so much statuary and fine art in every block that you can become numbed by it.
But becoming less visible now is the Soviet era art.
It usually sports a cruder style demonstrating valued qualities of the time, strength of the worker, the woman as worker, the strong angular comrade worker. Maybe it reminds Russians of 70 years of tough times, but it is unique monument to a time of history.
Address: Youth theater Marata
More Things to Do in Saint Petersburg (84)
More Reviews (259)
- See All Admiralty park with swing set
- See All Night boat Dancing
- See All Hire a car with or without driver
- See All Northway gift shop means No way
- See All Bed and Breakfast hotel
- See All Tripods
- See All Safety in the big city
- See All Don't miss the fresh fish pie
- See All Visit the English Communication Club
- See All New electric Samovars
- See All Money: bank cards or cash?
- See All Finding a fitness Club
sennaya's Related Pages
Have you been to Saint Petersburg?Share Your Travels