Tito Chef Restaurant&All Things Culinary: "World Class Cuisine "Just Around the Corner!"" Top 5 Page for this destination Paranaque Restaurant Tip by nixca316

Paranaque Restaurants: 59 reviews and 276 photos

This baby got me hooked!

This baby got me hooked!
      Chicken Marsala
      Desserts and Wines
      Duck Confit a l'Orange
    by nixca316
      I just had to have a picture with TITO CHEF :)
    by nixca316

This is NOW my favorite restaurant in the area. :)

MY FIRST IMPRESSIONS:

From the outside it looks like just one of those other posh restaurants in the vicinity, presentable, and all that jazz, but once you enter the place, you would pinch yourself hard before you could believe you are awake. Yes. There is such a place just around the corner.

The place's ambiance is comparable to a hotel lobby(a very beautiful boutique hotel). It is clean and spacious, but often full, not just because it is fairly new, but because of the delicious, mouthwatering food, and the good service.

I can't call the service great yet, but they are getting better everyday.

One thing I know for sure is that almost everyone I know from the area is RAVING about this place.

So why not give them a visit and see for yourself? You won't regret it. While you're at it, why not check their Culinary store below too? :D I heard from the grapevine that it's also going to be a culinary studio or school.

Major Credit Cards are accepted

OPERATING HOURS
Sunday to Thursday
10:00am - 10:00pm

Friday and Saturday
10:00am - 11:00pm

tito_chef@yahoo.com
Tito Chef @FoodSpotting

Temporarily, they are not open for breakfast everyday, but they do have Great Weekend Breakfasts(launched last on AUGUST 11, 2012)!

PLEASE CHECK OUT THE BLOG ENTRIES I WROTE:

My Blog entry about Tito Chef and his resto.

No, I don't own the place!

Favorite Dish: HERE ARE MY FAVORITES:

CEDAR PLANK GRILLED SALMON: I seldom like eating salmon because of the seemingly high sodium that give me nape pains. For some reason, there are also very few restaurants/eateries that make salmon appealing to me.

How can I not love the very scintillating scent and the very, very delicious taste? Sigh. This baby got me hooked!

Another salmon "dish" melted my heart. SALMON TARTARE. It's served with melba toast, but when I order this, i order it with dinner roll so that my dentist won't scold me. LOL.

The TRUFFLED MUSHROOM SOUP PUREE is one of the best mushroom soups in town.

The CUCUMBER LIME SHAKE is very, very refreshing!

What else?

Oh, the BRAISE OX TONGUE BORDELAISE is not only nicely plated, it is also very mouthwatering.

The salads, the desserts...I could go on and on.

MY ULTIMATE FAVORITES:

BLEU CHEESE ALFREDO, BARBECUE SPARERIBS, and for dessert, it's the MACHA PRALINE TORTE.

They also offering Pot Luck and Take Away Dishes...they cater too!

Call (+632)2380968 for more details

FYI, they are more expensive than average compared to other restaurants in ParaƱaque, but they are about average among the great restaurants in the vicinity.

Still affordable and there's value for money. :)

Address: 2 Adelfa cor Presidents Avenue, Tahanan Village
Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: The map
othercontact: +632 238 0968
Phone: +63 2 8425577
Rating: 5
Theme: Eclectic/International
Website: http://https://www.facebook.com/TitoChefRestaurant/info

• Updated Oct 29, 2012

Comments

nixca316

“Pure clean fun with good friends...start in your own backyard, then explore the world”

Have you been to Paranaque?