LALE: "Another good turkish place" Top 5 Page for this destination Restaurant Lale Tip by longsanborn
Restaurant Lale, Vienna: 1 reviews and 2 photos
Lale is a contemporary and intimate restaurant in the Schwedenplatz area serving Turkish and Mediterranean cuisines. The contemporary decor features white tablecloths with simple settings and modern lighting, plus black & white posters of photographs on the white walls. The food is good and the service is fast. The prices are reasonable. The restaurant is quite large and tastefully furnished.
Opening hours: 11.30 am - 12.00 Midnight Mondays to Thursdays and Sundays from 11.30am until 01.00 AM.
Reservations recommended. Business-dressy attire.
Favorite Dish: Try the Huhnerspiess, which is chunks of grilled chicken breast on a skewer served with yogurt and tomato sauce, or the vegetarian Döner, which features grilled eggplant, feta cheese, spinach, and humus on a freshly baked bun.
Address: Franz-Josef Kai 29, 1st district
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: U-Bahn: U1 or U4/Schwendenplatz station; next to the Bermuda Triangle.
Phone: +43 1 535 27 36
Theme: Middle Eastern
More Restaurants in Vienna (86)
More Reviews (86)
- See All Mozart Balls (Not what you think)
- See All Route change in Tram No. 1 and No. 2
- See All Opposite the VIC/UNO City and Austria...
- See All Visit the Tiergarten Schönbrunn...
- See All Vienna and the Euro 2008
- See All Check out Taborstrasse in Leopoldstadt...
- See All Beware of Handphone Snatchers!
- See All Soft Romances at Museum Quartier
- See All To Tip/Not to Tip? How much? Tough...
- See All Roller Blading in Vienna's Many Parks
- See All Prepare for a Hot, Hot, Hot Summer
- See All Only for the Ladies!
longsanborn's Related Pages
Have you been to Vienna?Share Your Travels