"Breathtaking!" Niagara Falls Marriott on the Falls Tip by Triviara

Niagara Falls Marriott on the Falls, Niagara Falls: 2,634 reviews and 14 photos

Our room was on the 25th floor and WOW what a view. Staying in the winter, it was great to be able to enjoy the falls without freezing our butts off. You will not be disappointed that is for sure! Check in was a breeze, friendly staff, parking was a little daunting. Very busy place so had to drive up down and all around to find a spot, underground parking was full. And they charge $10 to self park. ($11.49 with tax)
Expect long wait times for elevators around check in time but it does get better as the night goes on. Pool was nothing special but the kids still enjoyed it. Restaurant menu prices scared us away so we did not eat there. I found out later that kids eat free so probably would have been less expensive than the Boston Pizza meal we ended up with and I am sure it would have been much tastier too. I wish they would have promoted that more, I found out upon reading their promo booklet in the morning of check out.
Definately not walking distance in the winter to the falls. We drove and had to pay $10 once again for parking on Clifton Hill.
For the view and the room itself though I highly recommend this hotel. It was awesome!

Unique Qualities: Beds are soooooo comfy. The room we were in was exceptionally roomy and the bathroom was bigger than any other hotel I have stayed in. Everything was impeccably clean, from the rooms, to the halls, from the lobby to the pool. They really do take great care with cleanliness here. Worth every penny and during off season the rates are unbeatable for views this good.

Address: 6755 Fallsview Blvd, Niagara Falls, ON L2G3W7
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Phone: +1 905-374-1077