Hawker food: "Asia Cafe Penang Hill Hawker Center" Top 5 Page for this destination Street Food & Hawkers Tip by SLLiew
Street Food & Hawkers, Penang: 129 reviews and 152 photos
Previously known as "Tokyo Coffee Shop", this hawker center has been renamed "Aisa Cafe Penang Hill.
It is located at the small roundabout which is a 10 minutes walk to the Penang Hill Railway Station. So it will be a great place to stop for a snack or a drink if you are taking the bus here.
The typical famous Penang noodle dishes are available with seafood and Chicken rice.
Address: At roundabout to Penang Hill Station, Air Itam
Directions: Located throughout the city.
More Restaurants in Penang (67)
More Reviews (154)
- See All Service Apartment in Batu Ferringhi
- See All Sam Poh Footprint Temple, Batu Maung
- See All Buying fruits and local agriculture...
- "Titi Kerawang" Waterfalls
- See All Getting dizzy in the back seat
- See All Gurney Hotel hangout
- See All Penang State Mosque, Jalan Masjid Negeri
- See All Driving in Penang Island - challenging...
- See All Hiking on PWA water pipe trail
- See All Botanic Walk
- See All How to order food at hawker center
Been to Penang?Share your travels with the world!
SLLiew's Related Pages
Have you been to Penang?Share Your Travels