Wienerwald Restaurant: "The place to eat lots of chicken" Top 5 Page for this destination Wienerwald - Freyung 6/Schottenkeller Tip by longsanborn
Wienerwald - Freyung 6/Schottenkeller, Vienna: 2 reviews and 4 photos
Wienerwald Restaurant is the Austrian version of the Kentucky Fried Chicken - well, it's not as bad as the american version, in fact it is much better!!
The restaurant is large and decorated in a modern setting, for family-style dining.
Favorite Dish: Wienerwald serves lots of chicken and other poultry dishes including country-style grilled chicken, Styria-style fried chicken, garlic chicken, etc. If you don't like chicken or turkey, there are also other dishes like beef burger, cheese burger, schnitzel burger, fried camembert cheese, hungarian gulash, fried mushroom, etc.
There is also a salad buffet for those who wants to be healthy.
Address: Many in Vienna
Price Comparison: about average
Phone: +43 (0)50 1516116
More Restaurants in Vienna (86)
More Reviews (86)
- See All Mozart Balls (Not what you think)
- See All Route change in Tram No. 1 and No. 2
- See All Opposite the VIC/UNO City and Austria...
- See All Visit the Tiergarten Schönbrunn...
- See All Vienna and the Euro 2008
- See All Check out Taborstrasse in Leopoldstadt...
- See All Beware of Handphone Snatchers!
- See All Soft Romances at Museum Quartier
- See All To Tip/Not to Tip? How much? Tough...
- See All Roller Blading in Vienna's Many Parks
- See All Prepare for a Hot, Hot, Hot Summer
- See All Only for the Ladies!
longsanborn's Related Pages
Have you been to Vienna?Share Your Travels