Ossorio: "Great lunch at Ossorio" Cocoa Restaurant Tip by mindshrink2002

Cocoa Restaurants: 13 reviews and 17 photos

Well, I have been there two times so far. My boss took me for lunch, and it was excellent. i then returned later for coffee and a pastry. This is a coffee shop/restauraunt. it has a wonderful selection for lunch, I have not been there for dinner. there coffee and chai latte are also very good. I purchased a pound of their coffee, which they roast themselves, and I am going to continue to buy my coffee there. It was aromatic and bold tasting, and very very fresh. At 8.00 a pound, it is also a great value, when comparing to other gourmet coffees. The pastries however, are what put this place over the top. I had a tart, which was unbelievable. They also sell homemade icecream, which i have not yet experienced.

This is the perfect lunch date restaraunt. First of all, it is in cocoa village, which is an excellent place to walk around. The food is more upscale than a sandwich shop, and the atmosphere is casual and relaxed. The service staff are very friendly and helpful. I would reccommend coming here for lunch, dinner, or just a good cup of coffee. This place is everything Panera's wishes it could be!

Favorite Dish: The cha cha chicken sandwich! The chicken is sauteed with ginger, and the bread is excellent! The pastrys are also definitely worth the calories.

Address: 316 Brevard Avenue, Cocoa Village, Fl 32922