"Hotel in Schwedenplatz, city centre" Top 5 Page for this destination Hotel Capricorno Tip by longsanborn
Hotel Capricorno, Vienna: 315 reviews and 0 photos
This hotel is quite central and conveniently located within the city centre, faces the Danube Canal, near to most the major sights, many shopping streets, and to many restaurants, cafes and eateries. Public transport systems are situated right in front of the hotel.
The staffs are quite friendly and helpful.
Unique Qualities: 46 bedrooms with bathroom/toilet, cable TV, etc. Have a garage parking facility.
However, it has no lounge, no bar, no dining room, old furnitures in the bedrooms, and one of the most uncomfortable bed I've ever experienced. The rooms and stairs have some ugly worn-down red carpets, and the lobby area was quite small. The rooms and bathroom were fairly clean.
I don't know why this hotel is a 4-star because it felt more like a 2-star/3-star hotel to me.
Anyway, who cares about the old hotel because you'll be spending most of your time outside the hotel.
Address: Schwedenplatz 3-4, 1010 Vienna
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: Metro U4 Schwedenplatz station.
Phone: +43 4315 3331040
More Hotels in Vienna (9)
More Reviews (163)
- See All Italian from Naples
- See All Mozart Balls (Not what you think)
- See All Route change in Tram No. 1 and No. 2
- See All Visit the Tiergarten Schönbrunn...
- See All Vienna and the Euro 2008
- See All Check out Taborstrasse in Leopoldstadt...
- See All Beware of Handphone Snatchers!
- See All Soft Romances at Museum Quartier
- See All To Tip/Not to Tip? How much? Tough...
- See All Roller Blading in Vienna's Many Parks
- See All Prepare for a Hot, Hot, Hot Summer
- See All Only for the Ladies!
longsanborn's Related Pages
Have you been to Vienna?Share Your Travels