"Captain Cooks Ship!" Top 5 Page for this destination Stockton-on-Tees Things to Do Tip by Muarrij
Stockton-on-Tees Things to Do: 12 reviews and 15 photos
Between the Millenium Bridge and Victoria bridge we can see a replica of Captain Cook?s ship, the Endeavour.
I found this quite unique and the highlight of my trip to Stockton.
More Reviews (23)
- See All Across the Tees River.
- See All John Walker - the inventor of friction...
- Stocktons Swimming Pool Recreation...
- Visit the Local Council Library
- See All Wine, Dine and Dance
Muarrij's Related Pages
Have you been to Stockton-on-Tees?Share Your Travels