"Do NOT skip Biltmore Inn" Top 5 Page for this destination Asheville Off The Beaten Path Tip by matcrazy1

Asheville Off The Beaten Path: 36 reviews and 71 photos

BILTMORE INN SIGN
    by matcrazy1

The Biltmore Inn, the four stars hotel and the only accommodation at the Biltmore Estate is skipped by most visitors to the estate. That's why I include it in the off the beaten path category. You may stay there if you can spend over $200 - $400 (depends on a season) per night for two people. If not, like me, do stop and visit its impressive interiors and gardens around. You will be welcome by a smiling doorman opening doors leading to the lobby :-).

I didn't like the building exterior. They should create something more old-fashionable in style in such place, I think. But
the spacious lobby bar designed in style of the early 20th century really impressed me. I liked especially the stone wall with two fireplaces and a lot of space around and above me. Add that smiling doorman dressed in a suit opening entrance door for you :-) I also liked gardens with some wooden passages and garden structures covered by climbing plants.

othercontact: +1 (828) 225-1600
Phone: +1 (800) 624-1575
Website: http://www.biltmore.com/explore/inn/inn.shtml

• Updated Feb 12, 2007

Comments

matcrazy1

“Keep smiling, take it easy :-)”

Have you been to Asheville?