"Do NOT skip Biltmore Inn" Top 5 Page for this destination Asheville Off The Beaten Path Tip by matcrazy1
Asheville Off The Beaten Path: 36 reviews and 71 photos
The Biltmore Inn, the four stars hotel and the only accommodation at the Biltmore Estate is skipped by most visitors to the estate. That's why I include it in the off the beaten path category. You may stay there if you can spend over $200 - $400 (depends on a season) per night for two people. If not, like me, do stop and visit its impressive interiors and gardens around. You will be welcome by a smiling doorman opening doors leading to the lobby :-).
I didn't like the building exterior. They should create something more old-fashionable in style in such place, I think. But the spacious lobby bar designed in style of the early 20th century really impressed me. I liked especially the stone wall with two fireplaces and a lot of space around and above me. Add that smiling doorman dressed in a suit opening entrance door for you :-) I also liked gardens with some wooden passages and garden structures covered by climbing plants.
othercontact: +1 (828) 225-1600
Phone: +1 (800) 624-1575
More Off The Beaten Path in Asheville (9)
More Reviews (90)
- See All Animals at the Biltmore Estate
- See All Quilts by known artists
- See All Blacksmith at work
- See All Great local food and service! :-)
- See All CLOSED Biltmore House!
- See All Streets of downtown
- Climbing in downtown
- See All Do not judge at first look
- Good value - 61,05$ per 2!
- Asheville is up in the mountains!
- See All To and around Biltmore Estate
Been to Asheville?Share your travels with the world!
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Asheville?Share Your Travels