"Horse-drawn Carriages at Water Tower" Top 5 Page for this destination Water Tower Tip by yooperprof
Water Tower, Chicago: 3 reviews and 1 photos
Poor horsies. They've got to be frightened by all the car traffic. I've read somewhere that there is a city agency that works to make sure that they are fairly treated, but I've never heard anything from the horses' point of view.
Fun Alternatives: Why not just walk?
Or take a taxi up and down Lake Shore Boulevard to the Lakeview neighborhood and back. That way you can really see Chicago's magnificent skyline.
More Tourist Traps in Chicago (1)
More Reviews (203)
- See All Nice Ice on the Northside
- See All Cocktails without tears
- See All Best Restaurant named after a Grimm...
- See All Metra Trains to/from the burbs
- See All Art Galleries in the River North
yooperprof's Related Pages
Have you been to Chicago?Share Your Travels