"Wathing art of winemaking" Top 5 Page for this destination Biltmore Estate Tip by matcrazy1
Biltmore Estate, Asheville: 77 reviews and 216 photos
I spent relatively short time in the Biltmore winery. There were guided tours but not at the time I was there. I had no time to wait. So, I took a self-guided visit and observed wimemaking from the observation balcony. I saw modern machines used for winemaking and I observed how bottles are filled and corked.
The production area includes the fermentation room and barrel aging room. I've got to know that the Biltmore winery produces over 1 mln bottles per year from four types of grapes:
- Cabernet Sauvignon,
Address: 1 Lodge St Asheville, NC 28803
Directions: In northern part of the Biltmore Estate (map here). Details in my last transportation tip here
othercontact: +1 (828) 225-1600
Phone: +1 (800) 624-1575
More Things to Do in Asheville (36)
More Reviews (63)
- See All Carl Sandburg Home in Flat Rock
- See All Quilts by known artists
- See All Blacksmith at work
- See All Great local food and service! :-)
- See All CLOSED Biltmore House!
- See All Streets of downtown
- Climbing in downtown
- See All Do not judge at first look
- Good value - 61,05$ per 2!
- Asheville is up in the mountains!
- See All To and around Biltmore Estate
Been to Asheville?Share your travels with the world!
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Asheville?Share Your Travels