"Parque das Nações/Park of Nations" Parque das Nacoes Tip by Redang
Parque das Nacoes, Lisbon: 48 reviews and 84 photos
On the north bank of Tejo/Tegus river, the Expo took place here in 1.998. It was so foggy when I went there, that I couldn't see the other side of the river..., and finally, I was lucky the next time I went: It was cloudy but fair.
There are many things to do there and some of them have their own tip:
- Oceanário de Liboa/Lisbon Oceanarium
- Estação Oriente/Oriente Station
- Bycicles to rent
- Vasco da Gama Shopping Centre
- Vasco da Gama Bridge
- Vasco da Gama Tower
- Pavilhão Atlântico/Atlântico Pavilion
- Pavilhâo de Portugal/Pavilion of Portugal
- Pavilhâo do Conhecimento-Ciência Viva/Pavilion of Knowledge-Living Science
- International Trade Fair
- Cable Car
- Children's Playground
...and many more activities for children.
Parque Expo 98
Av. D. João II, Lote 1.07.2.1
- Fax: (+351) 21 891 90 03
Address: Around Avenida Dom João II E. & Avenida Berlim
Directions: How to get there:
Metro: Oriente (red line); it's the best way.
othercontact: E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (+351) 21 891 93 33
More Reviews (33)
- See All Musicals, theatre...
- See All In the city centre
- See All Museu das Comunicações
- The Lisboa Bug
- See All Praça Marqués de Pombal Area
Redang's Related Pages
Have you been to Lisbon?Share Your Travels