Angelo's Steak and Pasta: "Fantastic buffet....Superb steaks" Myrtle Beach Restaurant Tip by flex68

Myrtle Beach Restaurants: 59 reviews and 39 photos

I simply cannot say enough positive things about them! We "found" Angelo's during our stay at MB back in 1998, when we decided to use their coupon we saw in one of the guidebooks we got at our hotel.
It is still, by far, our favorite place to eat, and we usually go there 3 or 4 nights out of each year's 10-day vacation!
I have never been able to get past the SUPERB Italian buffet to try their very highly-rated steaks, but admit that they do look/smell wonderful as they are brought out past my table.
The cost of the buffet is more than reasonable, especially when you go for the "early bird" offering between 4-6 PM. I don't know anywhere else that one can enjoy such a variety of excellent food for less than $10 per person!
My favorite offerings are the Italian green beans, Italian sausage, meatballs, lasagna, and tortelleni alfredo.
All are delicious!
They also have spaghetti (with either tomato or meat sauce), stuffed shells, meat ravioli, cheese ravioli, chicken parmesan, and a variety of pizza, among others.
The service and the atmosphere are both excellent, and we have come to know many of the staff by name, as they are there each time we return.
I would and do heartily recommend this restaurant to everyone!

Favorite Dish: The tortelleni alfredo is my favorite offering from the buffet.
Rich, creamy, and full of flavor!

Address: 2011 S. Kings Hwy., Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: On 20th Avenue South, right next to the K&W restaurant.
Phone: (843) 626-2800
Price: less than US$10
Rating: 5
Theme: Italian

• Written Jan 23, 2007

Ranked Member

Have you been to Myrtle Beach?