"Sunshine Shuttle to the places YOU want to visit" Top 5 Page for this destination Christchurch Transportation Tip by Kakapo2
Christchurch Transportation: 84 reviews and 73 photos
The Sunshine Shuttle buses are "only" vans and very flexible. They transport you to the attractions that are neither on the public bus routes nor serviced by the Black Bus (Shuttle to Christchurch's Best Attractions), for example Orana Wildlife Park near the airport.
As we live here we do not need this service but I have often seen the vans on the Summit Road, the passengers enjoying the views over Lyttelton Harbour and the Canterbury Plains - so views for which you normally have to walk/tramp for hours or need a car.
The shuttle picks up and drops off on request.
They operate from Cathedral Square, corner Worcester Street.
They are easily recognisable, the words "City Attractions" in red on yellow, and under this in smaller print "The Sunshine Shuttle".
Phone: (03) 379 1699
More Transportation in Christchurch (14)
More Reviews (229)
- See All The new after-quake double-decker city...
- See All Produce and fruit fresh from the orchard
- See All Pure indulgence
- See All Scared Scriptless comedy show
- See All Accommodation after the February...
- See All Christchurch Heroes
- See All Tour Buses are no Banksafes
- See All Mountain Biking in the Port Hills on a...
- See All Succulent Steaks and Divine Desserts
- See All A new Maori Experience on the Styx River
- See All KoTane have found a new Source of Income
Been to Christchurch?Share your travels with the world!
Kakapo2's Related Pages
Have you been to Christchurch?Share Your Travels