"THE BEACH IS SACRED FOR CARIOCAS" Top 5 Page for this destination Beach Tip by RafaelTheSecond
Beach, Rio de Janeiro: 32 reviews and 28 photos
Every holidays and every sunday the main avenue of copacabana beach is closed for cars and free for pedestrians, this is one of the favourite leisure time for our people. We like long walkings, jogging or simply enjoy the beach. so the people have complete freedom to be everywhere in the neighborhood!
Great option for a simply nice and sunny day when you are in the city!
JAN 20 2007
More Local Customs in Rio de Janeiro (130)
More Reviews (336)
- See All I AM BACK - THIS TIME SHOWING THE FORT...
- See All SOME USEFUL GROCERY STORES
- See All TO SEND A POST CARD
- See All SURPRISES IN NITEROI
- See All IF YOU HAVE TIME IN RIO, WHY NOT?
- See All POPULAR SHOOPING AREAS
- See All CYBER CAFÉS - DO NOT GO TO HIS ONE
- See All INTERESTING ROCK FORMATIONS
- See All BOHEMIAN ADVENTURE
- See All ANOTHER NICE APARTMENT IN COPACABANA
- THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED WHEN YOU GO HOMRE...
- See All IF YOU ARE CLEVER DO NOT BUY
RafaelTheSecond's Related Pages
Have you been to Rio de Janeiro?Share Your Travels