"Cerro Santa Lucia" Top 5 Page for this destination Cerro Santa Lucia Tip by kiwigal_1
Cerro Santa Lucia, Santiago: 30 reviews and 71 photos
Cerro Santa Lucia is a hill in the centre of Santiago with a castle on top of it. It kind of looks like a wacky tourist attraction but the hill is historically significant as this is where Pedro de Valdivia founded the city of Santiago.
The hill has been known to be dangerous, particularly at night, however it is now fenced off and locked at night and all entrants during the day must sign in at the front gate.
Directions: Take metro line 1 and get off at the Santa Lucia stop.
More Reviews (46)
- See All La Coquinaria Cafe
- See All Parque Arauco Mall
- See All Only hotel near Santiago Airport
- See All Airport Arrival Reciprocity Fee
- See All Skiing or Snowboarding near Santiago
- See All "Trans VIP" Airport Transfer Service
- See All One World Air Pass to and within South...
- Packing for multi climate travel in...
- See All Viña del Mar
- See All Calle Suecia
- Dangerous Drivers
kiwigal_1's Related Pages
Have you been to Santiago?Share Your Travels