VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

Hotel Perwita Sari: "traditional atmosphere, modern facilities" Yogyakarta Hotel Tip by asikajee

Yogyakarta Hotels: 99 reviews and 165 photos

I read a review on this hotel on VT and decided to try it. It was really a nice experience. My room is 55000rupiah (fan). AC room is 90000. The room was VERY clean and the sheet smells nice. The room has a VERY clean bathroom (the flush works!), and also a wash-basin with mirror! Very modern. I forgot to take a picture, but there's other review here on this hotel with picture if you're curious. The hotel has a small pool, also very clean. This hotel is in the same place with Riki French Grill. I had my lunch there, ordered fried rice and got disappointed... not really my taste. Breakfast was served from 6-10am with choice of fried rice or toast + tea.

Unique Qualities: This hotel is just across Via Via cafe. On Friday night, there's a jazz band playing in Via Via. It was so crowded there, so I had my dinner in Riki French Grill (the hotel's resto) and enjoy the live band (free entertainment! :p)

Address: Prawirotaman 31
Price Comparison: least expensive
Directions: accross Via Via cafe
Phone: 0274-377592
Price: less than US$20
Theme: Hotel

• Written Jan 19, 2007

More Hotels in Yogyakarta (1)

Comments

asikajee

“i travel.. therefore i exist..”

Ranked Member

Have you been to Yogyakarta?