Light Rail Family Restaurant: "Light Rail Family Breakfast" Top 5 Page for this destination Charlotte Restaurant Tip by etfromnc

Charlotte Restaurants: 184 reviews and 94 photos

To my knowledge, this is the first business in Charlotte renamed to reflect its proximity to one of the two most controversial public works projects in the history of Charlotte, our increasingly infamous and still not completed South Corridor Lightrail System. You should not go to this restaurant looking for sumptuous fare nor romantic atmosphere but the breakfasts are good and ample in quantity. Breakfast is the only meal that I have eaten there (which I do frequently) but I also hear good reports on their non-breakfast offerings.
On occasion the waitresses act like they could have used just a bit more rest but just overlook that and enjoy the food.

Favorite Dish: If eating breakfast, get the biscuits rather than the toast, unless you just hate biscuits. And for any British readers, I am not talking about what we call cookies which you call biscuits. For any who may not know, our biscuits are more like your scones but still distinctively different.

Address: 8045 South Boulevard
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: A couple miles north of I-485 and just north of the vast array of car dealers.
Phone: (704) 643-3050
Price: less than US$10
Rating: 3
Theme: Local

• Updated Jan 18, 2007

etfromnc Used To Live Here!

“Too blessed to be stressed”

Have you been to Charlotte?