Hawker food: "Penang Fried Oyster (Oh Chien)" Top 5 Page for this destination Street Food & Hawkers Tip by SLLiew
Street Food & Hawkers, Penang: 129 reviews and 152 photos
"Oh Chien" is a dish of pan fried baby oyster in a flour batter of eggs. Served as a side dish to be shared with chopsticks and chilly and tomato sauce.
Decide whether you want to order RM6, RM8 or RM12 depending the number of persons eating.
Very delicious and of course high cholestrol which is OK once in a blue moon.
Available at many places in Penang including Gurney Drive Hawker Center.
Address: Many to be found in Penang.
Directions: Located throughout the city.
More Restaurants in Penang (67)
More Reviews (154)
- See All Service Apartment in Batu Ferringhi
- See All Sam Poh Footprint Temple, Batu Maung
- See All Buying fruits and local agriculture...
- "Titi Kerawang" Waterfalls
- See All Getting dizzy in the back seat
- See All Gurney Hotel hangout
- See All Penang State Mosque, Jalan Masjid Negeri
- See All Driving in Penang Island - challenging...
- See All Hiking on PWA water pipe trail
- See All Botanic Walk
- See All How to order food at hawker center
Been to Penang?Share your travels with the world!
SLLiew's Related Pages
Have you been to Penang?Share Your Travels