"KRUGER NATIONAL PARK ? SOUTH AFRICA" Top 5 Page for this destination Africa Things to Do Tip by DAO
Africa Things to Do: 366 reviews and 1,024 photos
If you want to ?see? Africa you really need to go on Safari. Kruger is tailor-made for people on a budget. No need to hire an expensive guide and pay outrageous money for a 5 star Lodge. Economical lodgings inside and just outside the park and you can drive yourself. If you are not an Animal Lover, you will be. This is the flagship park of all South African wilderness areas. It has over 2 million hectares of animals, large and small.
As they state on their own website they have:
? 147 mammals
? 114 reptiles
? 507 birds
? 336 trees
? 49 fish
? 34 amphibians
From baby hippos to lions, Kruger has it all! Established in 1898, it even has archaeological sites and every sort of living thing you could imagine. It is superbly maintained and well marked.
*** PLEASE NOTE KRUGER NATIONAL PARK IS A MALARIAL ZONE ***
Please see my Kruger National Park Page for great pictures!
DAO's KRUGER NATIONAL PARK PAGE
More Things to Do in Africa (86)
More Reviews (340)
- See All Don?t Bother in Massawa
- See All Not Quite Right in Massawa, Eritrea
- See All The Flag of Burkina Faso
- See All Its Officially a Joke in Burkina Faso
- See All USEFUL IN TOGO
- See All THE STREET TAILORS
- See All KOLOBENG NATIONAL MEMORIAL - BOTSWANA
- See All A HUNDRED WAYS TO DIE
- See All THE GREATEST MARATHON RUNNER IN THE...
- See All SHONGOLOLO !
- See All SINK PLUGS
- See All FOOTBALL ? THE INTERNATIONAL SPORT
DAO's Related Pages
Have you been to Africa?Share Your Travels