Hawker food: ""Muar Chee" or "Ma Zhi" snack dessert" Top 5 Page for this destination Street Food & Hawkers Tip by SLLiew
Street Food & Hawkers, Penang: 129 reviews and 152 photos
Popular light snack of glutinous rice paste covered with grounded groundnut, sugar and sesame seed.
It is cut into smaller pieces and you use tooth picks to eat it. Yummy. Don't miss trying it.
Several stalls in Gurney Drive Hawker Center and other locations.
Address: Many to be found in Penang.
Directions: Located throughout the city.
More Restaurants in Penang (67)
More Reviews (154)
- See All Service Apartment in Batu Ferringhi
- See All Sam Poh Footprint Temple, Batu Maung
- See All Buying fruits and local agriculture...
- "Titi Kerawang" Waterfalls
- See All Getting dizzy in the back seat
- See All Gurney Hotel hangout
- See All Penang State Mosque, Jalan Masjid Negeri
- See All Driving in Penang Island - challenging...
- See All Hiking on PWA water pipe trail
- See All Botanic Walk
- See All How to order food at hawker center
Been to Penang?Share your travels with the world!
SLLiew's Related Pages
Have you been to Penang?Share Your Travels