Hawker food: "Penang Cucur Udang" Top 5 Page for this destination Street Food & Hawkers Tip by SLLiew
Street Food & Hawkers, Penang: 129 reviews and 152 photos
Cucur Udang is a popular Malay dish liked by all Malays and non-Malays alike.
You select your choice of skewers of different fried skewers of prawn fritters, meatballs, bean curd, vegetabels which is then cut into bite size pieces with laden with a special sweet sauce with spicy chilly sauce as condiment.
Pasembor or "Cher Hu" literally raw fish in Chinese dialect is a salad version of cucumbers, mengkuang (a kind of turnip) and different vegetables that are cut up and sliced and laden with special sauce.
Halal food. Found in many stalls including Gurney Drive Hawker Center (halal section) and Padang Hawker Center near the traffic junction of Perak Road and Dato Kramat Road.
Address: Many to be found in Penang.
Directions: Located throughout the city.
More Restaurants in Penang (67)
More Reviews (154)
- See All Service Apartment in Batu Ferringhi
- See All Sam Poh Footprint Temple, Batu Maung
- See All Buying fruits and local agriculture...
- "Titi Kerawang" Waterfalls
- See All Getting dizzy in the back seat
- See All Gurney Hotel hangout
- See All Penang State Mosque, Jalan Masjid Negeri
- See All Driving in Penang Island - challenging...
- See All Hiking on PWA water pipe trail
- See All Botanic Walk
- See All How to order food at hawker center
Been to Penang?Share your travels with the world!
SLLiew's Related Pages
Have you been to Penang?Share Your Travels