Hawker food: "Penang Fish Ball Tang Hoon" Top 5 Page for this destination Street Food & Hawkers Tip by SLLiew
Street Food & Hawkers, Penang: 129 reviews and 152 photos
Fish Ball Tang Hoon is a soup of vermicelli noodle. Vemicelli is a transparent thin rice noodle also called "dong fen" in China or "glass noodle" in Thailand.
The key ingredient is the quality of the fish ball, minced from a certain fresh fish variety chosen by each stall. The soup and the fish ball when you bite on it is a bit hot in temperature and proceed with care and enjoy.
Many stalls in Penang including Gurney Drive Hawker Center, etc.
Address: Many to be found in Penang.
Directions: Located throughout the city.
More Restaurants in Penang (67)
More Reviews (154)
- See All Service Apartment in Batu Ferringhi
- See All Sam Poh Footprint Temple, Batu Maung
- See All Buying fruits and local agriculture...
- "Titi Kerawang" Waterfalls
- See All Getting dizzy in the back seat
- See All Gurney Hotel hangout
- See All Penang State Mosque, Jalan Masjid Negeri
- See All Driving in Penang Island - challenging...
- See All Hiking on PWA water pipe trail
- See All Botanic Walk
- See All How to order food at hawker center
Been to Penang?Share your travels with the world!
SLLiew's Related Pages
Have you been to Penang?Share Your Travels