Studio Apartment Iasi: "Apartment in Iasi - short term" Iasi Hotel Tip by stefan-iasi

Iasi Hotels: 2 reviews and 0 photos

Recently I had to look up for a hotel for a friend coming over for 5 days in Iasi. Instead of getting a hotel I tried to get an apartment- and I got one :). It's called City Center Studio or close to this name. Now, if on a budget - this would be pretty much the solution to stay in Iasi. Where your average hotel starts at around EUR 50.00/night I got this apartment on a rate of EUR 35.00 ( they had it advertised for 39.00, but I insisted and they agreed on a lower rate ). Location is great - just downtown Iasi, the apartments look ok ( mine did not have a microwave, but had aircon ), they are clean, and also the staff was good too: they offered to help us with a ride from Iasi airport and said the distance was too small to charge for :). What really impressed us was that the guys left a business card with us and said if there is something going wrong to ring them anytime- it wasn't the case. Booked them through a site called Peter is the name of the guy you should ask to get your discount:)

Price Comparison: least expensive
Directions: Iasi city center
Price: US$20-40
Theme: Other

• Written Jan 13, 2007

stefan-iasi Lives Here!

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.