"Good location, good value." NH Collection Brussels Centre Tip by Bearzy

NH Collection Brussels Centre, Brussels: 440 reviews and 4 photos

I only spent one day in Brussels on my way home to Iceland through London. We were driving and found it somewhat hard to find the hotel. It´s confusing for a newcomer were Adolphe Max Boulevard starts and the other boulevard stops. At last we decided to stop the car and walk and then we found out that we had parked right besides the hotel :) I would suggest bigger logos!

We got an internet-price of about 85 euros a double room. Considering the location and the excellent room that was quite cheap. The hotel has a big boulevard in front of it and a nice shopping street at the back. From the shopping street you can walk to the the downtown which was a very nice experience. The room we stayed in was very nicely decorated, the bed was good and the bathroom very clean and elegant. The guys at the reception were very helpfull and nice.

We didnt have time for the breakfast since we had to leave early but the cost of that was 15 euros per person.

The only problem was a little bit of noise coming from the shopping street (our room faced that side) but thats understandable since it was saturday!

Final tip. If you are on a car-rental, please get directions to the airport from the reception. I thought it was easy and there would be signs everywhere but think again! We got lost for around 45 min. and we were starting to panic! Then luckily I saw an airport shuttle and followed it to the airport, just in time. That was a lucky escape.

I really enjoyed that one day in Brussels and NH Atlanta has a big part of that experience.

Address: 7 Boulevard Adolphe Max
Website: http://www.nh-hotels.com/hotel/nh-collection-brussels-centre

• Written Jan 12, 2007

Bearzy's Related Pages

Ranked Member

Have you been to Brussels?