"Rice fields in Penang?" Top 5 Page for this destination Penang Off The Beaten Path Tip by SLLiew
Penang Off The Beaten Path: 145 reviews and 217 photos
Many of Penang's agricultural land use of rice fields, rubber, palm oil and coconut plantations has long been replaced by factories and housing, there is still a sizeable area cultivated for rice on the northern area of mainland Penang (Seberang Perai Utara).
If you cross Penang Bridge into Butterworth and head north to Sungei Petani, you will see many rice fields before crossing in Kedah state.
More Off The Beaten Path in Penang (19)
More Reviews (202)
- See All Service Apartment in Batu Ferringhi
- See All Sam Poh Footprint Temple, Batu Maung
- See All Buying fruits and local agriculture...
- See All Penang Famous "Curry Mee"
- "Titi Kerawang" Waterfalls
- See All Getting dizzy in the back seat
- See All Gurney Hotel hangout
- See All Driving in Penang Island - challenging...
- See All Hiking on PWA water pipe trail
- See All Botanic Walk
- See All How to order food at hawker center
Been to Penang?Share your travels with the world!
SLLiew's Related Pages
Have you been to Penang?Share Your Travels