"Views of Penang Island from Bagan Ajam" Top 5 Page for this destination Penang Off The Beaten Path Tip by SLLiew
Penang Off The Beaten Path: 145 reviews and 217 photos
The new PORR ring road north of Butterworth which unfortunately cut off easy access to the beach. However PORR turns inland at Bagan Ajam and so you can now just drive to the beach area and park.
Besides enjoying the sea view or fishing, it gives an unobstructed view of Georgetown and Tanjung Bungah area. When there is fireworks at the Esplanade in Georgetown, this is a great place to view without the traffic jam to contend with albeit from afar.
A quick way to Bagan Ajam is to head north towards Alor Star on PLUS highway and exit at Sungai Dua and head towards Bagan Ajam - about 5 minutes from the exit.
More Off The Beaten Path in Penang (19)
More Reviews (202)
- See All Service Apartment in Batu Ferringhi
- See All Sam Poh Footprint Temple, Batu Maung
- See All Buying fruits and local agriculture...
- See All Penang Famous "Curry Mee"
- "Titi Kerawang" Waterfalls
- See All Getting dizzy in the back seat
- See All Gurney Hotel hangout
- See All Driving in Penang Island - challenging...
- See All Hiking on PWA water pipe trail
- See All Botanic Walk
- See All How to order food at hawker center
Been to Penang?Share your travels with the world!
SLLiew's Related Pages
Have you been to Penang?Share Your Travels