Popular chain bakery - Bread History: "Buns and Breads in Penang" Top 5 Page for this destination Bread History Tip by SLLiew
Bread History, Penang: 1 reviews and 1 photos
This is one of the most popular local chain bakery "Bread History". You can pick up freshly baked bread and buns with all kinds of stuffing that is catered to the local taste.
My favorites are "kaya" bun and "coffee" bun. I have simple tastes. But there are many different fusion and creative combination with interesting names.
Take a look. Items are generally more pricey but it is popular. There is one at Gurney Plaza, Bukit Jambul Complexs, Queensway Mall and other shopping malls.
Address: 12 to choose from in Penang
Directions: Located throughout the city.
Price: less than US$10
More Restaurants in Penang (67)
More Reviews (154)
- See All Service Apartment in Batu Ferringhi
- See All Sam Poh Footprint Temple, Batu Maung
- See All Buying fruits and local agriculture...
- "Titi Kerawang" Waterfalls
- See All Getting dizzy in the back seat
- See All Gurney Hotel hangout
- See All Penang State Mosque, Jalan Masjid Negeri
- See All Driving in Penang Island - challenging...
- See All Hiking on PWA water pipe trail
- See All Botanic Walk
- See All How to order food at hawker center
Been to Penang?Share your travels with the world!
SLLiew's Related Pages
Have you been to Penang?Share Your Travels