Subaidah Nasi Kandar, Sungei Dua: "24 Hour Nasi Kandar - Subaidah" Top 5 Page for this destination Nasi Kandar Subaidah Tip by SLLiew
Nasi Kandar Subaidah, Penang: 2 reviews and 2 photos
Subaidah is a Indian Muslim food with branches all over Penang. You can eat there or take away. Note that "24 jam" mean "24 hours" in Malay and so if you wake up at an odd hour, you do not have to go hungry.
Like the other 24 hours Indian Muslim restaurants (Kayu, Pelita, etc), you choose your dishes of curry chicken, beef, fish, seafood, mutton, eggs, vegetables. Usually the popular drink is hot tea (teh tarik) which has been aerated by pouring from one cup to another.
Beware that food at Indian Mamak restaurant is more expensive than the Chinese stalls. So ask for the price of that prawn, crab or piece of mutton and so you will not be shocked. Anyway, the price for your plate of rice and selected dish can vary from 4-7 Ringgit or up to 15 Ringgit depending on what you select.
The waiters are uniformed and there is satelite television for those live English league football games. Many Penangites work on shift in the factories or hospitals or stay up late on weekends and so can drop by for some food and football.
Address: Sungei Dua and other branches
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: Located throughout the city.
Phone: +60 12-428 2656
Price: less than US$10
More Restaurants in Penang (67)
More Reviews (154)
- See All Service Apartment in Batu Ferringhi
- See All Sam Poh Footprint Temple, Batu Maung
- See All Buying fruits and local agriculture...
- "Titi Kerawang" Waterfalls
- See All Getting dizzy in the back seat
- See All Gurney Hotel hangout
- See All Penang State Mosque, Jalan Masjid Negeri
- See All Driving in Penang Island - challenging...
- See All Hiking on PWA water pipe trail
- See All Botanic Walk
- See All How to order food at hawker center
Been to Penang?Share your travels with the world!
SLLiew's Related Pages
Have you been to Penang?Share Your Travels