"USM Museum & Gallery" Top 5 Page for this destination University of Science, Malaysia Tip by SLLiew
University of Science, Malaysia, Penang: 2 reviews and 2 photos
The Universiti Sains Malaysia main campus is located at Sungei Dua, Penang Island just off the Gelugor Exit when coming over from Penang Bridge. Located on the top of the hill of the campus is the worth visiting Museum & Gallery.
This two storey building, previously a military colonial barrack building, houses exhibits of local Malaysian traditional culture, music with interactive displays including archaelogy, anthropology, astronomy, science and technology of local industries.
Worth spending an hour or two especially for chidren. Admission is free. It is a big walk up the hill from any of the three entrances and so better to drive there or by motorcylce or bicycle.
Open daily. Admission is free. One ringgit if you use a camera.
Address: USM Campus at Sungei Dua, Penang Island
Directions: At Jalan Batu Uban
Phone: +60 4-653 3888
More Things to Do in Penang (56)
More Reviews (165)
- See All Service Apartment in Batu Ferringhi
- See All Buying fruits and local agriculture...
- See All Penang Famous "Curry Mee"
- "Titi Kerawang" Waterfalls
- See All Getting dizzy in the back seat
- See All Gurney Hotel hangout
- See All Penang State Mosque, Jalan Masjid Negeri
- See All Driving in Penang Island - challenging...
- See All Hiking on PWA water pipe trail
- See All Botanic Walk
- See All How to order food at hawker center
Been to Penang?Share your travels with the world!
SLLiew's Related Pages
Have you been to Penang?Share Your Travels