Not one: "Many restaurants deserve to be closed permanently" Top 5 Page for this destination Rome Restaurant Tip by croisbeauty

Rome Restaurants: 1,196 reviews and 1,250 photos

Many restaurants deserve to be closed permanently
by croisbeauty

Italy is my favourite destination and am visiting it very often. One of the reason for my visits is Italian cuisine which is, in my opinion, the best in the world. So far, I have visited great number of Italian towns and in each of them the food was very good. I like to have good food and never complain if it costs dear. Also, I like to share my experience with other people, suggesting them to go in the restaurant or trattoria where I had good meal.
As for Rome, I was deeply disappointed because the food was no good at all and the service even worst of it. This is for the first time, since I joined to VT, that I snaped only one piture with the restaurant, which was btw closed at that time. I was in number of Roman restaurants and trattorias but on one of them offered good food and service. Besides, restaurants in Rome are twice expensive than those of the same quality in the rest of Italy.

Comparison: more expensive than average
Price: US$41 and up
Rating: 1
Theme: Local

• Written Jan 5, 2007

Comments

croisbeauty

“do not hesitate, pack your bag and go, doesn't matter where”

Have you been to Rome?