RIBS OF VIENNA: "Try Yummy 1-Metre long BBQ Spare Ribs" Top 5 Page for this destination Ribs of Vienna Tip by longsanborn
Ribs of Vienna, Vienna: 4 reviews and 11 photos
If you are on a budget and have a few mouths to feed while you're travelling, then you should go to Ribs of Vienna. You can feed 2-3 hungry persons with 1 metre long of delicious BBQ spare ribs.
Favorite Dish: There are many types of BBQ spare ribs, not just the original version; they include the Hawaii (with pineapple), Diablo (spicy), Chilli (sweet chilli), Asia (lots of garlic), Vulcano (black-pepper), etc.
My favorites are original Ribs of Vienna BBQ Spare ribs, Diablo spareribs and Chilli spareribs. If you want more than one type of spareribs, you can chose the mix plate and you can have 3 choices of spareribs.
Their sideorders of kraut salat, french fries, potato wedges, mixed salat, and others, are good to eat along with the BBQ ribs.
Address: Weihburggasse 22, 1010 Vienna.
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: Take Tram 1 or 2 and stop at Stadtpark. Go to Marriott Hotel, and find Weihburggasse. Then walk up this street and find the restaurant. From Stephansplatz/Kartnerstrasse, find Weihburggasse and walk down this street until you find the restaurant.
othercontact: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +43-1-513 85 19
More Restaurants in Vienna (86)
More Reviews (86)
- See All Mozart Balls (Not what you think)
- See All Route change in Tram No. 1 and No. 2
- See All Opposite the VIC/UNO City and Austria...
- See All Visit the Tiergarten Schönbrunn...
- See All Vienna and the Euro 2008
- See All Check out Taborstrasse in Leopoldstadt...
- See All Beware of Handphone Snatchers!
- See All Soft Romances at Museum Quartier
- See All To Tip/Not to Tip? How much? Tough...
- See All Roller Blading in Vienna's Many Parks
- See All Prepare for a Hot, Hot, Hot Summer
- See All Only for the Ladies!
longsanborn's Related Pages
Have you been to Vienna?Share Your Travels