"Tradition: Staying in Touch" Top 5 Page for this destination Morocco Local Custom Tip by JamalMorelli
Morocco Local Customs: 297 reviews and 362 photos
Family values are real strong - and extend even to those who may not appear that way. If you say you are going to be in touch, be clear about how often (and how busy you might be when returning to your country); Moroccan people's feelings can get hurt even though that may not be your intention.
If you are really in to staying in touch with people - Morocco is your country - People seems to always find time for their friends to chat...
More Local Customs in Morocco (88)
More Reviews (199)
- See All Deportation Threat
- See All Rial, Francs, Dirhams
- See All Expressing Yourself to Kids at Play
- See All hotel agadir
- See All Voltage and All Dat Noise
- See All Snuff
- See All Rugby Lite - Daily Moroccan Life
- See All The Carpet Scam
- See All Grand Taxi from Casablanca, Taxi from...
- See All Jemma el Fna - Picnictime
- See All Islamic Holidays
- See All Driving in the Mountains
JamalMorelli's Related Pages
Have you been to Morocco?Share Your Travels