"Feed a "Wild" Seal" Top 5 Page for this destination Victoria Things to Do Tip by Jetgirly
Victoria Things to Do: 527 reviews and 1,011 photos
The Oak Bay Marina is home to several "wild" harbour seals. The marina's gift shop sells small bags of frozen herring for $1.95, allowing anyone with a toonie to feed the seals. Toss the herring into the water and watch the seals dive for it, or throw it high into the air and watch the seals catch it in their mouth. Whatever you do, DON'T try to feed the seals right out of your hands: they have very sharp teeth!
Address: 1327 Beach Drive
Phone: (250) 598-3369
More Reviews (104)
- See All Run of the Mill Vietnamese
- See All Cordova Bay Beaches
- See All The Victoria Clipper
- See All What's Worth Your Time
- See All High School Grads Welcome!
- See All Times Colonist
- See All Victoria Dragon Boat Festival
- See All Exchange Homes With a Victoria Family
- Don't Forget Your...
- Fitness and Recreation
- Empress Hotel - Dining Rip-Off
- See All Information for Americans (and Others)
Jetgirly's Related Pages
Have you been to Victoria?Share Your Travels