Community halls in Til, Halji and Jang: "Night life in the Limi Valley villages" Simikot Nightlife Tip by Saagar
Simikot Nightlife: 3 reviews and 3 photos
The Limi Lama people are strong party goers. There is heavy eating and drinking, music and dancing in the community halls in all three villages. And it lasts way down into the night and can be rather on the frivoulous side. All generations parttake, though.
Dress Code: Decent, not too gore-texy - that helsps the dancing appeal.
Directions: From Simkot walk 5 days north, then turn east two days, and you are at Til village. Continue east one more day to Halji, and another day to Jang.
Theme: Eating and Drinking
More Nightlife in Simikot (2)
More Reviews (64)
- See All Malpracticing trekking agents on the...
- See All Malpracticing trekking agencies
- See All Maps of the Kailash pilgrimage trail
- See All For 2006-2007 Sita Air runs the rice...
- See All Salt tea
- See All Kermi official camp site
Saagar's Related Pages
Have you been to Simikot?Share Your Travels