"Singjungma" Simikot Off The Beaten Path Tip by Saagar
Simikot Off The Beaten Path: 3 reviews and 6 photos
Upper Salli/Chhungsa Khola basin is called Singjungma. This is a fantastically beautiful area, including Yosemite-scale landscapes and cliffs. Nepal's highest waterfall is probably here, I estimated it to about 520 meters. Why nobody pays any attention to it is beyond me, but basically, as of now, I am happy about it....
More Reviews (64)
- See All Malpracticing trekking agents on the...
- See All Malpracticing trekking agencies
- See All Maps of the Kailash pilgrimage trail
- See All For 2006-2007 Sita Air runs the rice...
- See All Salt tea
- See All Kermi official camp site
Saagar's Related Pages
Explore the World
Have you been to Simikot?Share Your Travels