"Absolutely necessary on the trail and camp" Simikot Packing List Tip by Saagar
Simikot What to Pack: 5 reviews and 5 photos
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: Bring a "buff" or similar face mask to keep out dust kicked up by the wind, horse hooves and boots. The dust can be particularly annoying at camp sites (esp. Kermi, Tumkot and Hilsa).
More Reviews (62)
- See All Malpracticing trekking agents on the...
- See All Malpracticing trekking agencies
- See All For 2006-2007 Sita Air runs the rice...
- See All Salt tea
- See All Kermi official camp site
- See All Tea shops/pasals on the Kailash trail
Saagar's Related Pages
Have you been to Simikot?Share Your Travels