"GAMBLE!" Gambling Tip by JamalMorelli
Gambling, Manchester: 1 reviews and 3 photos
Drinking and gambling go together like a shot before craps.
Fortunately for you, my drinking traveldonkey, there are shots and good hot craps aplenty on almost any old street in Manchester and Greater Manchester. There are also lots of places to place bets on England's most beloved abused animals, the race horse and the racing dog.
Use the photos to begin researching your game of choice.
Here's a few to start with -
Grosvenor Casino George Street, Manchester
Grosvenor Casino Whitworth Street, Manchester
Hard Rock Casino, Manchester
Stanley Strand Casino, Manchester
The Circus Casino, Manchester
Oh yeah. Most compulsive gamblers will answer YES to at least SEVEN
of these questions:
1. Do you lose time from work due to gambling?
2. Is gambling making your home life unhappy?
3. Is gambling affecting your reputation?
4. Have you ever felt remorse after gambling?
5. Do you ever gamble to get money with which to pay debts or to otherwise solve financial difficulties?
6. Does gambling cause a decrease in your ambition or efficiency?
7. After losing, do you feel you must return as soon as possible and win back your losses.
8. After a win do you have a strong urge to return and win more?
9. Do you often gamble until your last pound is gone?
10. Do you ever borrow to finance your gambling?
11. Have you ever sold anything to finance gambling?
12. Are you reluctant to use gambling money for normal expenditures?
13. Does gambling make you careless of the welfare of your family?
14. Do you gamble longer than you planned?
15. Do you ever gamble to escape worry or trouble?
16. Have you ever committed, or considered committing, an illegal act to finance gambling?
17. Does gambling cause you to have difficulty in sleeping?
18. Do arguments, disappointments, or frustrations create an urge within you to gamble?
19. Do you have an urge to celebrate any good fortune by a few hours gambling?
20. Have you ever considered self-destruction as a result of your gambling?
Just watching your back, traveldonkey.
Directions: Beloved UK Animal Facts: http://www.peta.org.uk/factsheet/files/FactsheetDisplay.asp?ID=148
More Reviews (17)
- See All Don't Acknowledge Anyone On the Streets
- Cheer for City
- Cheap and Cheerful
- See All Her Majesty, the Lobby
JamalMorelli's Related Pages
Have you been to Manchester?Share Your Travels